- RT @Neil_Selwyn: new article: "Selling Tech to Teachers: Education Trade Shows as Policy Events" - (T&F paywall) - tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.10…… 19 hours ago
- "Is a shared understanding the key to effective learning" bera.ac.uk/blog/is-a-shar… 21 hours ago
- RT @Livingstone_S: What are the privacy risks and consequences of #sharenting among #celebrityparents?… blogs.lse.ac.uk/parenting4digi… https://t.c… 22 hours ago
- RT @Livingstone_S: Wow: once #parents read this, they won't buy #IoT #toys RT Cute, Cuddly & Inherently Insecure #privacy #childrights htt… 1 day ago
- RT @GuyRobertsHolme: ioelondonblog.wordpress.com/2017/09/15/rec… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: iPad
At the E2BN conference I did a workshop looking at how technology can be used to support the early years curriculum. As part of this I shared some suggestions for useful apps. While apps can be used by children individually … Continue reading
Do you know how to set up guided access on your iPad? Guided access allows you to restrict children’s access to a single app. iPadTips gives this and other tips.