- Another game complete for the #BrackeysGameJam Try and keep your chimps under control on this chaotic journey to ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @LoveFromTom: Yet another game jam #BrackeysGameJam https://t.co/wcC2ynprtU 2 weeks ago
- RT @LoveFromTom: Finished up the final few bugs today, really proud of this one all in all! It combines an RPG and a classic card matching… 4 weeks ago
- Find lost treasures and avoid scary monsters in our memory matching card game, Dungeon of Des-pair!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- More progress! We have a full board now! #GGJOnline #AGLJam21 https://t.co/ZzuIZSujQc 1 month ago
Tag Archives: iPad
At the E2BN conference I did a workshop looking at how technology can be used to support the early years curriculum. As part of this I shared some suggestions for useful apps. While apps can be used by children individually … Continue reading
Do you know how to set up guided access on your iPad? Guided access allows you to restrict children’s access to a single app. iPadTips gives this and other tips.