- RT @TubClub_: We are extremely excited to announce that Valley Peaks will be releasing in 2023 and will be published @Graffiti_Games!! 🐸⛰️… 16 hours ago
- RT @_wholesomegames: The mountains are calling! Complete routes of varying difficulty to scale summits in the wholesome yet ribbiting first… 18 hours ago
- RT @Graffiti_Games: We're so excited to introduce you to #ValleyPeaks, a first-person climbing sim that will take you to new heights in a c… 18 hours ago
- RT @loddlenaut: Our brand new trailer just debuted in Wholesome Snack: #TheGameAwards Edition! Check it out below to see all the new things… 18 hours ago
- RT @TubClub_: Tune in tonight at 9pm to see Valley Peaks featured in Wholesome Snack: @thegameawards at 9pm GMT! We can't WAIT to show you… 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: iPad
At the E2BN conference I did a workshop looking at how technology can be used to support the early years curriculum. As part of this I shared some suggestions for useful apps. While apps can be used by children individually … Continue reading
Do you know how to set up guided access on your iPad? Guided access allows you to restrict children’s access to a single app. iPadTips gives this and other tips.