- I made a game for #GBJAM with @LoveFromTom! Give it a go here: jackclgames.itch.io/gold-rush 1 week ago
- RT @LoveFromTom: Core gameplay and sound implemented💘 #GBJAM #indiedev https://t.co/MCtT6sfSBv 2 weeks ago
- RT @LoveFromTom: The Gold Rush #gbjam8 #GBJAM #gamedev https://t.co/VobQAF9UM2 2 weeks ago
- Come and check out the game I made with some friends for the #GMTKJam, In Among The Leaves you battle through your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @beakfriends: okay since people seem to not know this RT TO SAVE A LIFE instead of using the switch keyboard to type messages to Animal… 5 months ago
Tag Archives: iPad
At the E2BN conference I did a workshop looking at how technology can be used to support the early years curriculum. As part of this I shared some suggestions for useful apps. While apps can be used by children individually … Continue reading
Do you know how to set up guided access on your iPad? Guided access allows you to restrict children’s access to a single app. iPadTips gives this and other tips.