- RT @mberry: "Before it’s far too late, we need a new generation that can hack, code, and find out what might lie beyond the Facebook era. W… 4 hours ago
- Germany bans children's smartwatches - BBC News bbc.com/news/technolog… 7 hours ago
- RT @timeshighered: How NOT to write PhD thesis. bit.ly/2gljmxZ #PhDchat 8 hours ago
- RT @BarefootComp: "Two-thirds of teachers feel they cannot effectively teach coding to children aged 8 to 15, according to a new survey." W… 1 day ago
- RT @mattpearson: BBC News - Germany bans children's smartwatches bbc.co.uk/news/technolog… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: iPad
At the E2BN conference I did a workshop looking at how technology can be used to support the early years curriculum. As part of this I shared some suggestions for useful apps. While apps can be used by children individually … Continue reading
Do you know how to set up guided access on your iPad? Guided access allows you to restrict children’s access to a single app. iPadTips gives this and other tips.