- RT @beakfriends: okay since people seem to not know this RT TO SAVE A LIFE instead of using the switch keyboard to type messages to Animal… 1 week ago
- RT @devolverdigital: Celebrating 200,000 followers on Twitter by giving away the whole company like Willy Wonka. Follow and RT for a chanc… 1 month ago
- Finished game for #GGJ20 #AGLJam20, Feed Me Tears. You can play it here! love-from-tom.itch.io/feed-me-tears 1 month ago
- #GGJ20 #AGLjam20 We have balloons! 🎉 https://t.co/LFjpHGG8qQ 1 month ago
- #GGJ2020 #AGLjam20 Global Game Jam going well so far 👋 https://t.co/hDlROW7ahX 1 month ago
Tag Archives: iPad
At the E2BN conference I did a workshop looking at how technology can be used to support the early years curriculum. As part of this I shared some suggestions for useful apps. While apps can be used by children individually … Continue reading
Do you know how to set up guided access on your iPad? Guided access allows you to restrict children’s access to a single app. iPadTips gives this and other tips.