- RT @jon_severs: Today in @tes - @profstig on why, if we ever want to find out what works in education, we need to get comfortable with RCTs… 1 day ago
- RT @SteveWheeler: AI differentiating between facial expressions to determine emotions, etc... #LT19UK https://t.co/52LtSxjRXl 2 days ago
- RT @kate_wall98: Its only been out 2 days (and I still haven't got my hands on a copy) but its already on sale 10% off @BloomsburyEd @respa… 4 days ago
- RT @Str8talkEnglish: Look at that cute girl with her retro dress... Oh... Wait... Thats Margaret Hamilton with her HANDWRITTEN code to put… 4 days ago
- RT @daraobriain: This brilliant thread is an excellent piece of satire but also completely true which is sort of depressing. Please don’t m… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: iPad
At the E2BN conference I did a workshop looking at how technology can be used to support the early years curriculum. As part of this I shared some suggestions for useful apps. While apps can be used by children individually … Continue reading
Do you know how to set up guided access on your iPad? Guided access allows you to restrict children’s access to a single app. iPadTips gives this and other tips.