- RT @TubClub_: We are honoured to announce that we are the winners of @AbertayDare! We wanted to congratulate all of the other teams for mak… 8 months ago
- RT @TubClub_: Have you found all of our mini-games in the Valley Peaks demo?👻 tubclub.itch.io/valley-peaks #screenshotsaturday #gamedev #indie… 8 months ago
- RT @TubClub_: We wanted to thank everyone for all the support over the weekend and the amazing response we have had for Valley Peaks!❤️ We… 9 months ago
- RT @TubClub_: Our free demo Valley Peaks which is an open world climbing game got released yesterday! If you haven't seen it already you ca… 9 months ago
- RT @TubClub_: Today is the day we RELEASE our free demo Valley Peaks!!🐸✨ Really excited to get it into players hands! https://t.co/camkif0… 9 months ago
Tag Archives: iPad
At the E2BN conference I did a workshop looking at how technology can be used to support the early years curriculum. As part of this I shared some suggestions for useful apps. While apps can be used by children individually … Continue reading
Do you know how to set up guided access on your iPad? Guided access allows you to restrict children’s access to a single app. iPadTips gives this and other tips.