- RT @Livingstone_S: The panic about screen time is distracting people from asking thoughtful questions about what would we like our kids to… 12 hours ago
- Only a few of these fantastic calendars left, I love these beautiful pictures of Northumberland...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @lornaarnott: A method for documentation which involves the child and is led by the child. Brilliant! twitter.com/deirdre_grogan… 1 week ago
- RT @Livingstone_S: Often we don’t understand that we’ve already given consent, says head of @AdaLovelaceInst Hmmm. Then it isn’t consent… 1 week ago
- RT @Sue_Cowley: This kind of stuff is just insulting when head teachers have already told @educationgovuk that there's a serious problem wi… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: iPad
At the E2BN conference I did a workshop looking at how technology can be used to support the early years curriculum. As part of this I shared some suggestions for useful apps. While apps can be used by children individually … Continue reading
Do you know how to set up guided access on your iPad? Guided access allows you to restrict children’s access to a single app. iPadTips gives this and other tips.