- RT @RLuzmore: ‘I thought I was okay but it turned out I wasn’t. I tried my hardest and now I just had to move down. People have laughed at… 1 day ago
- RT @MissSimonton: Thank you @Seesaw for allowing my student to not only share his learning with his parents, but also get to communicate wi… 1 day ago
- RT @DMLResearchHub: Report reveals how parents and children use technology to connect, and create, to seek information and learn https://t.… 2 days ago
- RT @fdelond: This is interesting. I have recently adopted the practice of (usually) weekly group PhD meetings and the progress from week to… 6 days ago
- RT @Livingstone_S: "At stake is a clearer pathway to robust evidence bases likely to produce more meaningful and, ultimately, better qualit… 6 days ago
Category Archives: Kaleidoscope
Do you know how to set up guided access on your iPad? Guided access allows you to restrict children’s access to a single app. iPadTips gives this and other tips.
When working with schools I am regularly asked about resources for teaching programming as part of the Computing Curriculum so I produced a PDF with links to some of the best. Click on the image to access it.
Pinterest is an tool that allows you to ‘pin’ images and links to things that interest you. It produces an attractive way of showing useful information about things that interest you. This can be shared with others who can take … Continue reading
One of the services Kaleidoscope for Learning offers is an ICT Audit which provides a full review of ICT provision across a school. I work with staff to look at the school’s vision and strategy for ICT, curriculum planning, teaching … Continue reading