- RT @beakfriends: okay since people seem to not know this RT TO SAVE A LIFE instead of using the switch keyboard to type messages to Animal… 2 months ago
- RT @devolverdigital: Celebrating 200,000 followers on Twitter by giving away the whole company like Willy Wonka. Follow and RT for a chanc… 4 months ago
- Finished game for #GGJ20 #AGLJam20, Feed Me Tears. You can play it here! love-from-tom.itch.io/feed-me-tears 4 months ago
- #GGJ20 #AGLjam20 We have balloons! 🎉 https://t.co/LFjpHGG8qQ 4 months ago
- #GGJ2020 #AGLjam20 Global Game Jam going well so far 👋 https://t.co/hDlROW7ahX 4 months ago
Category Archives: Kaleidoscope
Do you know how to set up guided access on your iPad? Guided access allows you to restrict children’s access to a single app. iPadTips gives this and other tips.
When working with schools I am regularly asked about resources for teaching programming as part of the Computing Curriculum so I produced a PDF with links to some of the best. Click on the image to access it.
Pinterest is an tool that allows you to ‘pin’ images and links to things that interest you. It produces an attractive way of showing useful information about things that interest you. This can be shared with others who can take … Continue reading
One of the services Kaleidoscope for Learning offers is an ICT Audit which provides a full review of ICT provision across a school. I work with staff to look at the school’s vision and strategy for ICT, curriculum planning, teaching … Continue reading