- RT @BlogLibby: Libby thought this latest piece might help those who parent children with autism. It's vital to remember that no two autist… 10 hours ago
- RT @lornaarnott: Another Special Issue paper we are very proud to have in the collection @IPalaiologou. Was lovely working with you all @ja… 15 hours ago
- RT @raumschwindel: Very cool! -Augmented Reality Chemistry Set (by Jörg Jonas-Kops / Paradox) https://t.co/3joARSwxXX 4 days ago
- RT @SGorard: New paper by Durham doctoral researcher Lu Bin Wei, in Educational Review: tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.10… twitter.com/tes/status/101… 5 days ago
- School spending on pupils cut by 8%, says IFS bbc.co.uk/news/education… 6 days ago
Category Archives: Kaleidoscope
Do you know how to set up guided access on your iPad? Guided access allows you to restrict children’s access to a single app. iPadTips gives this and other tips.
When working with schools I am regularly asked about resources for teaching programming as part of the Computing Curriculum so I produced a PDF with links to some of the best. Click on the image to access it.
Pinterest is an tool that allows you to ‘pin’ images and links to things that interest you. It produces an attractive way of showing useful information about things that interest you. This can be shared with others who can take … Continue reading
One of the services Kaleidoscope for Learning offers is an ICT Audit which provides a full review of ICT provision across a school. I work with staff to look at the school’s vision and strategy for ICT, curriculum planning, teaching … Continue reading