- RT @Livingstone_S: I keep hearing, even in expert circles, that #GDPR sets a #digital age of consent for children to go online, use apps an… 1 week ago
- Ofsted inspectors to move away from exams results focus bbc.co.uk/news/education… 1 week ago
- RT @DesignSparkRS: It's #AdaLovelaceDay and we have a fantastic new episode of our #podcast focusing on the enchantress of numbers and her… 1 week ago
- Pre-schoolers are watching more online video, says study bbc.co.uk/news/technolog… 2 weeks ago
- RT @borderlinebooks: We were taken by surprise this year, having to move our Borderline Books project twice in 2 months.. This is leaving u… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Kaleidoscope
Do you know how to set up guided access on your iPad? Guided access allows you to restrict children’s access to a single app. iPadTips gives this and other tips.
When working with schools I am regularly asked about resources for teaching programming as part of the Computing Curriculum so I produced a PDF with links to some of the best. Click on the image to access it.
Pinterest is an tool that allows you to ‘pin’ images and links to things that interest you. It produces an attractive way of showing useful information about things that interest you. This can be shared with others who can take … Continue reading
One of the services Kaleidoscope for Learning offers is an ICT Audit which provides a full review of ICT provision across a school. I work with staff to look at the school’s vision and strategy for ICT, curriculum planning, teaching … Continue reading