After 13 years at Northern Grid for Learning I am now setting up on my own as an independent consultant. I will continue to work with schools in the North East to provide help with using technology to support teaching and learning. This blog is where I will post information about activities and projects that can be done in schools.
For information about how to contact me and to find out how I can work with you or your school visit the Kaleidoscope for Learning website.
- RT @jon_severs: Today in @tes - @profstig on why, if we ever want to find out what works in education, we need to get comfortable with RCTs… 1 day ago
- RT @SteveWheeler: AI differentiating between facial expressions to determine emotions, etc... #LT19UK https://t.co/52LtSxjRXl 2 days ago
- RT @kate_wall98: Its only been out 2 days (and I still haven't got my hands on a copy) but its already on sale 10% off @BloomsburyEd @respa… 4 days ago
- RT @Str8talkEnglish: Look at that cute girl with her retro dress... Oh... Wait... Thats Margaret Hamilton with her HANDWRITTEN code to put… 4 days ago
- RT @daraobriain: This brilliant thread is an excellent piece of satire but also completely true which is sort of depressing. Please don’t m… 5 days ago