After 13 years at Northern Grid for Learning I am now setting up on my own as an independent consultant. I will continue to work with schools in the North East to provide help with using technology to support teaching and learning. This blog is where I will post information about activities and projects that can be done in schools.
For information about how to contact me and to find out how I can work with you or your school visit the Kaleidoscope for Learning website.
- RT @RLuzmore: ‘I thought I was okay but it turned out I wasn’t. I tried my hardest and now I just had to move down. People have laughed at… 1 day ago
- RT @MissSimonton: Thank you @Seesaw for allowing my student to not only share his learning with his parents, but also get to communicate wi… 1 day ago
- RT @DMLResearchHub: Report reveals how parents and children use technology to connect, and create, to seek information and learn https://t.… 2 days ago
- RT @fdelond: This is interesting. I have recently adopted the practice of (usually) weekly group PhD meetings and the progress from week to… 6 days ago
- RT @Livingstone_S: "At stake is a clearer pathway to robust evidence bases likely to produce more meaningful and, ultimately, better qualit… 6 days ago