After 13 years at Northern Grid for Learning I am now setting up on my own as an independent consultant. I will continue to work with schools in the North East to provide help with using technology to support teaching and learning. This blog is where I will post information about activities and projects that can be done in schools.
For information about how to contact me and to find out how I can work with you or your school visit the Kaleidoscope for Learning website.
- RT @fleming77: Three problems with the debate around screen time The cycle of moral panic around screen time and technology use feels endle… 3 days ago
- RT @RoutledgeEd: To get you in the mood for #EECERA2018, we've put together a collection on the theme 'Early Childhood Education, Families… 4 days ago
- RT @TomRees_77: @BobHarrisonEdu @EdSacredProfane @domnorrish @timstirrup @josepicardo @AlexJ_Waters @CJPWright @besatweet @soph_bailey @sir… 5 days ago
- The most effective teachers turn to their colleagues for advice (while weaker teachers don't bother)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Early years teacher gaps 'risk children's futures' bbc.co.uk/news/education… 5 days ago