After 13 years at Northern Grid for Learning I am now setting up on my own as an independent consultant. I will continue to work with schools in the North East to provide help with using technology to support teaching and learning. This blog is where I will post information about activities and projects that can be done in schools.
For information about how to contact me and to find out how I can work with you or your school visit the Kaleidoscope for Learning website.
- RT @Neil_Selwyn: new article: "Selling Tech to Teachers: Education Trade Shows as Policy Events" - (T&F paywall) - tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.10…… 18 hours ago
- "Is a shared understanding the key to effective learning" bera.ac.uk/blog/is-a-shar… 20 hours ago
- RT @Livingstone_S: What are the privacy risks and consequences of #sharenting among #celebrityparents?… blogs.lse.ac.uk/parenting4digi… https://t.c… 22 hours ago
- RT @Livingstone_S: Wow: once #parents read this, they won't buy #IoT #toys RT Cute, Cuddly & Inherently Insecure #privacy #childrights htt… 1 day ago
- RT @GuyRobertsHolme: ioelondonblog.wordpress.com/2017/09/15/rec… 1 day ago