After 13 years at Northern Grid for Learning I am now setting up on my own as an independent consultant. I will continue to work with schools in the North East to provide help with using technology to support teaching and learning. This blog is where I will post information about activities and projects that can be done in schools.
For information about how to contact me and to find out how I can work with you or your school visit the Kaleidoscope for Learning website.
- Screen time harm to children is unproven, say experts theguardian.com/science/2018/j… 2 days ago
- "And the winner is… testing!" theeconomyofmeaning.com/2018/06/19/and… 2 days ago
- RT @Livingstone_S: Right. “Not all screen time is created equal. Sometimes screens entertain, sometimes they distract and in many cases the… 3 days ago
- Ofsted chief inspector backs ban on phones in schools bbc.co.uk/news/education… 3 days ago
- RT @HeadDurham: @IpswichHead @HMC_Org @ipswichschool Given the all-pervasive nature of mobile devices, and the social media apps accessed t… 3 days ago